Saturday, December 31, 2011

Character Building at Calendar Time

I'm working to incorporate more deliberate character and Bible training in our daily schedule. I mentioned that we're starting to use the cards and poster from We Choose Virtues, but I found some other groovy items that I'd like to find a way to incorporate as well.

Check out these Godly Character Traits cards/posters from Sarah at Sarah's Sweeties and this page at 1+1+1=1 that shows how Carisa used them in her calendar time. She gives a tutorial on how to shrink them down and make them print 16 to a page here.

Over at Hubbard's Cupboard you can find a great bunch of character lessons correlated to Bible stories and memory verses, along with lesson plans and so much more!

I'd like to thank all these ladies for all their hard work. Go visit their sites and check out all their great resources!

What have you done to make your calendar time more fruitful?

No comments:

Post a Comment